Wednesday 19 October 2011

Tut Tut... tardiness will not be accepted...

Soooooo sorry peeps - I really don't know where this month is going! Have spent the last few days moving my mum from the Isle of Wight to Bristol, (yay!) it's all very exciting, but has taken up a LOT of time!
Scrapaholix this Friday/Saturday, so for my gals that follow this blog, heres one of the layouts I'll be teaching:
Sorry about the lack of cropping... but I think you get the drift! I'm particularly pleased with the little stamped jar - it's by a company called Little Musings. You can add kisses, love, hope or buttons (?) to the jar, making it very versatile and great value at £5.99! I'll be covering how to make this jar, including a little Promarker colouring, mica powders and glazing - should be fun!
I have another layout in the making - loving the papers this month - but I'll keep that one a suprise for now. Hope you like! xxx

1 comment:

Marie said...

Ohhhh, love those papers! And that little jar is so cute. I actually have a favourite jar at home (!) Would it be weird if I scrapped photo of my jar? :)