Sunday 2 October 2011

Where Does the Time Go??!!

Hello everyone... huge apologies for my tardiness in posting of late... I've been hectic busy trying to complete a couple of projects for the new magazine mentioned below... for some crazy reason, I only seem to be able to get my finger out when the deadlines are looming dangerously close!!
Anyway, a few weeks breathing space now, before the next deadline is looming dangerously close and I need to start panicking again (will I ever learn), so I've had time to create a little something for this months Crafty Individuals challenge:
It's a sweet wall hanging, made using their beautiful new stamp set CI-329 which has several large birdcages, a nest, birds and words. I stamped the main image onto stamp-board to give the piece added dimension.
I've used the new Simple Stories Baby steps 6x6 pad. they have several new lines in the 6x6 size - do take a look - loads of mini tags/journaling spots to cut out and play with as well as lush papers!
Then some pearls, seam binding, chalkboard mists and pins, oh and a little ribbon around the edge to finish it off. Hope you like! xxx

1 comment:

Marie said...

I like!! Those stamps are great.