Wednesday 6 July 2011

Smiley Faces...

Morning! I have a couple of things to share today. Firstly, some cards that are for my children to give to their Dad for his Birthday:
I am lucky enough to own a Gypsy and Cricut Expression, and though I don't use them very often, they certainly have a place in my crafting. The cards are made from the Smiley Faces cartridge that was available a few months ago as a free Gypsy download. I've kept them simple, as they are for a man so frills and fancies didn't seem appropriate! The papers I used are from Pink Paislee Hometown Summer, Crate Paper Portrait collection, Cosmo Cricket Odds and Ends and Lilybee Design This and That.
Next up, something much prettier and MUCH yummier! My best bud had her fourth child a week or so ago (she had him at home, and I was honoured to be there helping out!). I wanted to give her something that would make her chuckle. Well, she has a SERIOUS addiction to sugar, so, what better than a sweetie jar only for her? Take a look:
The jar had cherries in Kirsh in it once upon a time (always repurpose!). I filled it with Haribo's of every shape and size, before labelling it as hers, and no-one else's! Some red cellophane, pretty ribbons and a wonderful tag which I purchased from THIS girls Etsy shop - the most fabulous vintage tags and labels I think I've ever seen, and very reasonable too!
Hope you like! xxx

No comments: