Sunday 18 September 2011

Me!

I seem to be on a roll with my scrap booking at the moment... 3 layouts in as many days! This one was very therapeutic... I never scrap about me!
I printed the journalling on vellum, as I didn't want to lose the pattern on the paper behind. Note how I've left some space in the journalling block, to allow me to stamp the word 'remember'. This is a great way of jazzing up what you have to say! The title down the right hand side has been cut with my Cricut, the camera embellies and the circular ones have all been stamped, cut out and added in a visual triangle, hopefully drawing the eye to the photo!
I think my fave part of this layout is the Studio Calico Coffee Stain stamp (top right, centre left and bottom right). So grungy! So come on... scrap about YOU for a change... I bet, like me, that you never do!
Hope you like. xxx

1 comment:

Jean Franks Beck said...

What a fun and creative layout! I love the printed alphas along the side panel. And I'm with you... I never scrap about myself.... I'm about at number 56 on my list of things to scrap, LOL! Great LO!