Monday, 12 September 2011


It's been a while since I blogged anything that I've created it seems! For my birthday, I received the Tim Holtz rosette die, and tattered banner die. Now. I've made many rosettes in my time... fiddly little things... certainly not so time consuming with this die, however, not sure I'm liking the perforations it puts into each fold - more than a little distressing and they have trouble holding up! The end result is pretty tho:
I used dictionary paper, sprayed with a little chalkboard (another birthday acquisition!), then popped a little die cut and tattered banner on top - cute! there's no sewing involved here, the sheer material is simply gathered on the back using double sided tape and a little hot glue. With the piece of gauze left over, I created the 'beribboned' rosette. The seam binding has been sprayed and dried in a crinkly fashion, before being fashioned into a double messy bow. Hope you like! xxx

No comments: